The Rotman School of Management is a diverse and inclusive academic community of students, staff and faculty who value excellence in learning and research. We aspire to an environment that supports integrity, professionalism and collaboration, and that treats all with respect and civility.
Diverse & Inclusive Academic Community
Embracing diversity by ensuring the inclusion of all.
• Recognizing diversity in our research, teaching and work
• Welcoming and leveraging the experiences of students, staff and faculty with different perspectives and cultural backgrounds
Excellence in Learning & Research
Striving to create a world-class learning environment by constantly innovating and improving everything we do.
• Providing excellent learning experiences
• Conducting rigorous scholarship and influential research
• Fostering outstanding learning inside and outside the classroom
Integrity, Professionalism & Collaboration
Conducting ourselves in a professional manner as individuals, in teams and across the whole organization.
• Behaving responsibly and ethically in our work and relationships
• Keeping our promises
• Meeting or exceeding a standard of behaviour that would be typical of leading organizations
• Engaging and supporting the members of our community in a way that brings out their greatest contributions
Respect & Civility
Rotman will maintain a collegial work environment in which all students, staff and faculty behave in a civil manner
and treat each other with respect, regardless of position or status in the school.
• We will treat each other with dignity, courtesy and politeness
• We will be respectful of others’ right to express their own points of view.
• We will manage conflict with others in a respectful manner and ensure our behaviours are consistent with values of the school